The most popular running app on iTunes just got a fresh new look for summer. Map your runs, track your progress and get the motivation you need to reach your goals. No sensor or additional products needed, just grab your phone and go.
– From the trail to the treadmill, your iPhone’s GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
– Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook and Path when you broadcast that you’ve started a run. Tag the Facebook friends who you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
– Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
– Syncing your run to the Nikeplus.com website allows you to view your
maps on a larger screen, set a new goal, and find Nike+ Top Routes in your
area. Check it out.
– Localized app language support in Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean,
Portuguese, and Spanish.
-COMPATIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Nike+ GPS App is compatible with iPhone
3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch (2nd, 3rd, and 4th generations) running iOS
4.0 or later.
– Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Note that iPod touch does not support GPS functionality. Also, please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
Free for a limited time, get it here!